Bibliographie scientifique non exhaustive obtenue grâce au moteur de recherche "Sciencedirect". Si vous souhaitez un article qui vous intéresse, contactez moi en me précisant le numéro de l'article ci-dessous.
1) The systematic value of pollen morphology in Arthrocereus A. Berger (Cactaceae, Cactoideae)
Review of Palaeobotany and Palynology Volume 269 October 2019 Pages 33-41; Diego Rafael Gonzaga, et al.
2) Fungi infecting Escobaria cubensis and Melocactus holguinensis (Cactaceae) in northeastern Cuba
Acta Ecologica Sinica Volume 39, Issue 2 April 2019 Pages 117-124; Alena Reyes-Fornet, et al.
3) Assessment of 28-day oral toxicity and antipyretic activity of the saline extract from Pilosocereus gounellei (Cactaceae) stem in mice
Journal of Ethnopharmacology Volume 23424 April 2019 Pages 96-105; Alisson Macário de Oliveira, et al.
4) Reproductive phenology of cacti species in the Brazilian Chaco
Journal of Arid Environments Volume 161 February 2019 Pages 85-93; Vanessa Gabrielle Nóbrega Gomes, et al.
5) Variability and composition of calcium oxalate crystals in embryos-seedlings-adult plants of the globose cacti Mammillaria uncinata
Micron Volume 125 October 2019 Article 102731; Brenda Micaela López-Macías, et al.
6) Jointed cactus Opuntia aurantiaca modifies soil nutrient concentrations, grass species assemblage and biomass yield in a savanna rangeland
Acta Oecologica Volume 101 November 2019 Article 103477; Sarah Kawanza, et al.
7) Lignins isolated from Prickly pear cladodes of the species Opuntia fícus-indica (Linnaeus) Miller and Opuntia cochenillifera (Linnaeus) Miller induces mice splenocytes activation, proliferation and cytokines production
International Journal of Biological Macromolecules Volume 12315 February 2019 Pages 1331-1339; Iranildo José da Cruz Filho, et al.
8) Prickly pear crops as bee diversity reservoirs and the role of bees in Opuntia fruit production
Agriculture, Ecosystems & Environment Volume 2791 July 2019 Pages 80-88; Eva Samanta Ávila-Gómez, et al.
9) Phytochemical profile and biological activities of 'Ora-pro-nobis' leaves (Pereskia aculeata Miller), an underexploited superfood from the Brazilian Atlantic Forest
Food Chemistry Volume 2941 October 2019 Pages 302-308; Jéssica A. A. Garcia, et al.
10) The dispersal and spread of invasive alien Myrtillocactus geometrizans in the southern Karoo, South Africa
South African Journal of Botany Volume 121 March 2019 Pages 210-215; W. R. J. Dean and S. J. Milton
11) Morphological variability of prickly pear cultivars (Opuntia spp.) established in ex-situ collection in Tunisia
Scientia Horticulturae Volume 2485 April 2019 Pages 163-175; Elhani Amani, et al.
12) Development and characterization of biodegradable films based on Pereskia aculeata Miller mucilage
Industrial Crops and Products Volume 130 April 2019 Pages 499-510; Natália Leite Oliveira, et al.
13) Plastid phylogenomic insights into the evolution of Caryophyllales
Molecular Phylogenetics and Evolution Volume 134 May 2019 Pages 74-86; Gang Yao, et al.
14) Understanding trait diversity associated with crassulacean acid metabolism (CAM)
Current Opinion in Plant Biology Volume 49 June 2019 Pages 74-85; Nicholas A Niechayev, et al.
15) Columnar cactus recognition in aerial images using a deep learning approach
Ecological Informatics Volume 52 July 2019 Pages 131-138; Efren López-Jiménez, et al.
16) Levels of inclusion of spineless cactus (Nopalea cochenillifera Salm Dyck) in the diet of lambs
Animal Feed Science and Technology Volume 247 January 2019 Pages 23-31; Daniel Barros Cardoso, et al.
17) Valorization of Opuntia monacantha (Willd.) Haw. cladodes to obtain a mucilage with hydrocolloid features: Physicochemical and functional performance
International Journal of Biological Macromolecules Volume 12315 February 2019 Pages 900-909; Melina Dick, et al.
18) Profiling of polar metabolites in fruits of Opuntia stricta var. dillenii by ion-pair high-performance countercurrent chromatography and off-line electrospray mass-spectrometry injection
Journal of Chromatography A Volume 160113 September 2019 Pages 274-287; Thu Minh Thi Tran, et al.
19) Wound healing properties of Epiphyllum oxypetalum (DC.) Haw. leaf extract in streptozotocin-induced diabetic mice by topical application
Wound Medicine Volume 26, Issue 1September 2019 Article 100160; Lusi Putri Dwita, et al.
20) Scale inhibition effect of Hylocereus undatus solution on calcium carbonate formation
Journal of Crystal Growth Volume 52415 October 2019 Article 125161; Tony Lourteau, et al.
21) A comparative study on foliage and peels of Hylocereus undatus (white dragon fruit) regarding their antioxidant activity and phenolic content
Heliyon Volume 5, Issue 2 February 2019 Article e01244; Ayub Md Som, et al.
22) Angle of attack dependence of flow past cactus-inspired cylinders with a low number of ribs
European Journal of Mechanics - B/Fluids Volume 75 May–June 2019 Pages 244-257; Oleksandr Zhdanov and Angela Busse.
23) Characterization of bioactivity and phytochemical composition with toxicity studies of different Opuntia dillenii extracts from Morocco
Food Bioscience Volume 30 August 2019 Article 100410; Jelena Katanić, et al.
24) Is spinelessness a stable character in cactus pear cultivars? Implications for invasiveness
Journal of Arid Environments Volume 160 January 2019 Pages 11-16 ; Ana Novoa, et al.
25) Nurse shrubs can receive water stored in the parenchyma of their facilitated columnar cacti
Journal of Arid Environments Volume 165 June 2019 Pages 10-15; Alicia Montesinos-Navarro, et al.
26) The response of candy barrel cactus to zinc contamination is modulated by its rhizospheric microbiota
Rhizosphere Volume 12 December 2019 Article 100177; Margarita María Sarria Carabalí, et al.
27) Opuntia ficus indica fruit gum: Extraction, characterization, antioxidant activity and functional properties
Carbohydrate Polymers Volume 20615 February 2019 Pages 565-572; Elnaz Salehi, et al.
28) Inhibition in production of cellulolytic and pectinolytic enzymes of Colletotrichum gloeosporioides isolated from dragon fruit plants in response to submicron chitosan dispersions
Scientia Horticulturae Volume 2433 January 2019 Pages 314-319; Noosheen Zahid, et al.
29) Diseases of dragon fruit (Hylocereus species): Etiology and current management options
Crop Protection Volume 126 December 2019 Article 104920; M. A. Balendres and J. C. Bengoa.
30) Thermoprotective properties of Opuntia ficus-indica f. inermis cladodes and mesocarps on sheep lymphocytes
Journal of Thermal Biology Volume 8 1April 2019 Pages 73-81; Imen Belhadj Slimen, et al.
31) Protein extract from Cereus jamacaru (DC.) inhibits Colletotrichum gloeosporioides growth by stimulating ROS generation and promoting severe cell membrane damage
Microbial Pathogenesis Volume 130 May 2019 Pages 71-80 ; Tarsila R. Mota, et al.
32) Extraction processes and characterization of the mucilage obtained from green fruits of Pereskia aculeata Miller
Industrial Crops and Products Volume 14015 November 2019 Article 111716; Sérgio Henrique Silva, et al.
33) Production of bioactive compounds in cladode culture of Turbinicarpus valdezianus (H. Moeller) Glass & R. C. Foster
Industrial Crops and Products Volume 1385 October 2019 Article 111491; Doo Hwan Kim, et al.
34) Evaluation of the potential application of cactus (Opuntia ficus-indica) as a bio-coagulant for pre-treatment of oil sands process-affected water
Separation and Purification Technology Volume 20931 January 2019 Pages 714-724; Manisha Choudhary, et al.
35) Treatment train for tailings pond water using Opuntia ficus-indica as coagulant
Separation and Purification Technology Volume 21118 March 2019 Pages 448-455; Jing Wan, et al.
36) Effects of salts and sucrose on the rheological behavior, thermal stability, and molecular structure of the Pereskia aculeata Miller mucilage
International Journal of Biological Macromolecules Volume 13115 June 2019 Pages 218-229; Tatiana Nunes Amaral, et al.
37) Transcriptional activation of long terminal repeat retrotransposon sequences in the genome of pitaya under abiotic stress
Plant Physiology and Biochemistry Volume 135 February 2019 Pages 460-468; Qiong Nie, et al.
38) Consumer perception and use of nopal (Opuntia ficus-indica): A cross-cultural study between Mexico and Brazil
Food Research International Volume 124 October 2019 Pages 101-108; Juliana Gondim de Albuquerque, et al.
39) Integration process for betacyanins extraction from peel and flesh of Hylocereus polyrhizus using liquid biphasic electric flotation system and antioxidant activity evaluation
Separation and Purification Technology Volume 20931 January 2019 Pages 193-201; Hui Yi Leong, et al.
40) Effects of probiotics on the content and bioaccessibility of phenolic compounds in red pitaya pulp
Food Research International Volume 126 December 2019 Article 108681; Suênia Gabriela Gonçalves Morais, et al.
41) Bioactive compounds, antioxidant activity and physical characteristics of wheat-prickly pear and banana biscuits
Heliyon Volume 5, Issue 10 October 2019 Article e02479; Lesetja M. Mahloko, et al.
42) Opuntioside, opuntiol and its metallic nanoparticles attenuate adjuvant-induced arthritis: Novel suppressors of Toll-like receptors -2 and -4
Biomedicine & Pharmacotherapy Volume 112 April 2019 Article 108624; Talat Roome, et al.
43) Characterization and quantification of individual betalain and phenolic compounds in Mexican and Spanish prickly pear (Opuntia ficus-indica L. Mill) tissues: A comparative study
Journal of Food Composition and Analysis Volume 76 March 2019 Pages 1-13; Tomás García-Cayuela, et al.