Bibliographie scientifique non exhaustive obtenue grâce au moteur de recherche "Sciencedirect". Si vous souhaitez un article qui vous intéresse, contactez moi en me précisant le numéro de l'article ci-dessous.
1) Comparative analyses of extreme dry seed thermotolerance in five Cactaceae species Environmental and Experimental Botany 11 May 2021. Anne M. Visscher et al.
2) Underutilized plants of the Cactaceae family: Nutritional aspects and technological applications Food Chemistry 25 May 2021. Fábio Fernandes de Araújo et al.
3) Communities of endophytic bacteria from Cereus peruvianus Mill. (Cactaceae) plants obtained from seeds and from in vitro-regenerated somaclone South African Journal of Botany 22 July 2021. Jesieli Beraldo-Borrazzo et al.
4) Biomass production and secondary metabolite identification in callus cultures of Coryphantha macromeris (Engelm.) Britton & Rose (Cactaceae), a traditional medicinal plant South African Journal of Botany 16 October 2020. Emmanuel Cabañas-García et al.
5) Grafting in Hylocereus (Cactaceae) as a tool for strengthening tolerance to high temperature stress Plant Physiology and Biochemistry 16 January 2021. Milena Maria Tomaz de Oliveira et al.
6) Persistent adventitious and basal root development during salt stress tolerance in Echinocactus platyacanthus (Cactaceae) seedlings Journal of Arid Environments 12 January 2021. Ulises Rosas et al.
7) Cereus hildmannianus (K.) Schum. (Cactaceae): Ethnomedical uses, phytochemistry and biological activities Journal of Ethnopharmacology 6 September 2020. Éverton da Silva Santos et al.
8) Pilosocereus gounellei (Cactaceae) stem extract decreases insulin resistance, inflammation, oxidative stress, and cardio-metabolic risk in diet-induced obese mice Journal of Ethnopharmacology 29 August 2020. Alisson Macário de Oliveira et al.
9) A brief review of plant diseases caused by Cactus virus X Crop Protection 2 February 2021. Edzel Evallo et al.
10) Organic dragon fruits (Hylocereus undatus and Hylocereus polyrhizus) grown at the same edaphoclimatic conditions: Comparison of phenolic and organic acids profiles and antioxidant activities LWT 14 June 2021. Mariana Angonese et al.
11) Diversity and density of the desert seed bank: Interplays between cacti and nurse shrub species Journal of Arid Environments 18 May 2021. Omar Varela et al.
12) Addressing the red flags in cochineal identification: The use of molecular techniques to identify cochineal insects that are used as biological control agents for invasive alien cacti Biological Control 3 September 2020. C. J. M. van Steenderen et al.
13) Vivipary in cuban cacti and an assessment of establishment success in Leptocereus scopulophilus Journal of Arid Environments 30 September 2020. José Angel García-Beltrán et al.
14) Opuntisines, 14-membered cyclopeptide alkaloids from fruits of Opuntia stricta var. dillenii isolated by high-performance countercurrent chromatography Food Chemistry 13 July 2020. Frank Surup et al.
15) Mucilages of cacti from Brazilian biodiversity: Extraction, physicochemical and technological properties Food Chemistry 29 December 2020. Érica de Andrade Vieira et al.
16) A protocol for health assessment of cacti populations: A case study from Northwestern Argentina Ecological Indicators 20 November 2020. María Florencia Barbarich et al.
17) Shade improves growth, photosynthetic performance, production and postharvest quality in red pitahaya (Hylocereus costaricensis) Scientia Horticulturae 13 May 2021. Milena Maria Tomaz de Oliveira et al.
18) Seasonal ecophysiological variations of Echinocactus platyacanthus, a specially protected cactus species: Effect of induced climate warming Global Ecology and Conservation 22 November 2021. José Luis Aragón-Gastélum et al.
19) Comparing germination metrics of Opuntia ficus-indica and O. robusta between two sets of bird species (Pied Crows and two smaller species) Acta Oecologica 7 January 2021. Thabiso Michael Mokotjomela et al.
20) Effects of long-term seed storage on germination of 13 cactus species from central Argentina Journal of Arid Environments 4 November 2020. Diego E. Gurvich et al.
21) Cactus (Opuntia and Nopalea) nutritive value: A review Animal Feed Science and Technology 19 February 2021. José Carlos Batista Dubeux et al.
22) Toxicological assessment of Opuntia dillenii (Ker Gawl.) Haw. cladode methanol extract, fractions and its alpha pyrones: Opuntiol and opuntioside Journal of Ethnopharmacology 13 July 2021. Faheema Siddiqui et al.
23)Effect of amino acid supplementation, elicitation and LEDs on Hylocereus costaricensis callus culture for the enhancement of betalain pigments Scientia Horticulturae 2 August 2021. Koe Wei Sheng Winson et al.
24) A multiplex PCR assay for the simultaneous detection of five potexviruses infecting cactus plants using dual-priming oligonucleotides (DPOs) primers Journal of Virological Methods 27 September 2021. Chung Hwa Park et al.
25) Anthelmintic and antibacterial studies of zinc oxide NPs: Synthesized using dragon fruit juice as novel fuel Materials Today: Proceedings 30 June 2021. T. D. Puttaraju et al.
26) Micropropagation, phytochemistry and biological activity of the critically endangered Mammillaria herrerae Werdermann South African Journal of Botany 4 December 2020. Kihwan Song et al.
27) The seed-associated microbiome of four cactus species from Southern Chihuahuan Desert Journal of Arid Environments 8 May 2021. Ernesto Mascot-Gómez et al.
28) In vitro gastrointestinal stability, bioaccessibility and potential biological activities of betalains and phenolic compounds in cactus berry fruits (Myrtillocactus geometrizans) Food Chemistry 3 October 2020. Mara Montiel-Sánchez et al.
29) Visiting and feeding behavior of sap beetles (Carpophilus lugubris) in the flowers of a chiropterophilic columnar cactus (Pilosocereus leucocephalus) Journal of Arid Environments 7 March 2021. Antonio Miranda-Jácome et al.
30) Evaluation of parameters affecting the process of extraction pectin from red flesh dragon fruit peel Materials Today: ProceedingsResearch 30 December 2021. Kim Xuyen Nguyen et al.
31) Liver status of goats fed with cactus cladodes genotypes resistant to Dactylopius opuntiae Small Ruminant Research 26 February 2021. Tomás Guilherme Pereira da Silva et al.
32) Green synthesis of copper oxide nanoparticles using Prickly Pear peel fruit extract: Characterization and catalytic activity Inorganic Chemistry Communications 29 October 2021. Abdessalem Badri et al.
34) Pilosocereus gounellei (xique-xique) jam is source of fibers and mineral and improves the nutritional value and the technological properties of goat milk yogurt LWT 5 November 2020. Fabrícia França Bezerril et al.
35) Metabolomic and antioxidant properties of different varieties and origins of Dragon fruit Microchemical Journal 30 October 2020. Nabil Ali Al-Mekhlafi et al.
36) First evidence of Opuntia Ficus-Indica leaves used in ancient surface finishing treatments of stone architecture in Salento (Apulia, Italy) Journal of Cultural Heritage 22 November 2020. Daniela Rizzo et al.
37) Improving the adsorption capacity of Opuntia ficus-indica fruit peels by graft-copolymerization using gamma radiation Radiation Physics and Chemistry 23 June 2021. Martín Caldera-Villalobos et al.
38) Transcriptomics-based Identification and Characterization of Genes Related to Sugar Metabolism in ‘Hongshuijing’ Pitaya Horticultural Plant Journal 20 August 2021. Zhike Zhang et al.
39) An ultra-performance liquid chromatography-tandem mass spectrometric method for the identification and quantification of selected natural antioxidants in prickly pear samples Journal of Food Composition and Analysis 1 September 2021. Artemis P. Louppis et al.
40) Nutritional variability in 42 cultivars of spineless cactus pear cladodes for crop improvement South African Journal of Botany 2 July 2021. M. B. Mabotja et al.
41) Microparticles of yellow-orange cactus pear pulp (Opuntia ficus-indica) with cladode mucilage and maltodextrin as a food coloring in yogurt LWT 2 December 2020. Juan Carlos Carmona et al.
42) Leachate treatment: comparison of a bio-coagulant (Opuntia ficus mucilage) and conventional coagulants using multi-criteria decision analysis Heliyon 8 July 2021. Alfredo Martínez-Cruz et al.
43) Nopal cladode (Opuntia ficus-indica) flour: Production, characterization, and evaluation for producing bioactive film Food Packaging and Shelf Life 7 June 2021. Patrícia M. De Farias et al.
44) Catechin gallate acts as a key metabolite induced by trypsin in Hylocereus undatus during storage indicated by omics Plant Physiology and Biochemistry 25 November 2020. Xinyue Pang et al
45) Novel functional chitosan and pectin bio-based packaging films with encapsulated Opuntia-ficus indica waste Food Bioscience 16 March 2021. M. Kurek et al.
46) Corrosion inhibiting effect of a green formulation based on Opuntia Dillenii seed oil for iron in acid rain solution Heliyon 8 April 2021. Malak Rehioui et al.
47) Seasonal characterization of nutritional and antioxidant properties of Opuntia ficus-indica [(L.) Mill.] mucilage Food Hydrocolloids 9 October 2020. Concetta Maria Messina et al.
48) Opuntia ficus-indica cladode extract is an embryotoxic, larvicidal, and oviposition-deterrent agent for the diamondback moth, Plutella xylostella Crop Protection 20 August 2020. Elaine Cristina Batista Ferrreira et al.
49) Genotypic differences relative photochemical activity, inorganic and organic solutes and yield performance in clones of the forage cactus under semi-arid environment Plant Physiology and Biochemistry 11 March 2021. Alexandre Maniçoba da Rosa Ferraz Jardim et al.
50) Omics analyses indicate the routes of lignin related metabolites regulated by trypsin during storage of pitaya (Hylocereus undatus) Genomics 9 September 2021. Xin Li et al.
51) Transcriptomic analysis reveals key genes associated with the biosynthesis regulation of phenolics in fresh-cut pitaya fruit (Hylocereus undatus) Postharvest Biology and Technology 10 August 2021. Xiaoan Li et al.
52) A comparative study of the antioxidant activity of two Moroccan prickly pear cultivars collected in different regions Chemical Data Collections 29 December 2020. C. El-Guezzane et al.
53) Extraction optimization of bioactive compounds from ora-pro-nobis (Pereskia aculeata Miller) leaves and their in vitro antioxidant and antihemolytic activities Food Chemistry 12 May 2021. Thiago Mendanha Cruz et al.
54) Value and benefit distribution of pollination services provided by bats in the production of cactus fruits in central Mexico Ecosystem Services 30 November 2020. Constance J. Tremlett et al.