Bibliographie scientifique non exhaustive obtenue grâce au moteur de recherche "Sciencedirect". Si vous souhaitez un article qui vous intéresse, contactez moi en me précisant le numéro de l'article ci-dessous.
1) The systematic significance of floral morphology, nectaries, and nectar concentration in epiphytic cacti of tribes Hylocereeae and Rhipsalideae (Cactaceae)
Perspectives in Plant Ecology, Evolution and Systematics 20 October 2013. Odair J. G. Almeida et al.
2) What can the demography of Astrophytum ornatum tell us of its endangered status?
Journal of Arid Environments January 2013. V. Zepeda-Martínez et al.
3) Intriguing thigmonastic (sensitive) stamens in the Plains Prickly Pear Opuntia polyacantha (Cactaceae)
Flora - Morphology, Distribution, Functional Ecology of Plants May 2013. J. Hugo Cota-Sánchez et al.
4) Una especie nueva de Peniocereus (Cactaceae) de Honduras
Revista Mexicana de Biodiversidad December 2013. Paul R. House et al.
5) Reproductive phenology of Isolatocereus dumortieri (Cactaceae) in semiarid scrub in central Mexico: Effect of rain during the dry season
Journal of Arid Environments May 2013. P. E. Cruz et al.
6) Genetic relationships among accessions of mandacaru (Cereus spp.: Cactaceae) using amplified fragment length polymorphisms (AFLP)
Biochemical Systematics and Ecology June 2013. Juliana Sala de Faria-Tavares et al.
7) Factors affecting cactus recruitment in semiarid Chile: A role for nurse effects?
Flora - Morphology, Distribution, Functional Ecology of Plants May 2013. Rocío A. Cares et al.
8) Screening of Brazilian cacti rhizobacteria for plant growth promotion under drought
Microbiological Research 6 May 2013. Vanessa Nessner Kavamura et al.
9) Evaluation of Opuntia spp. derived products as antiproliferative agents in human colon cancer cell line (HT29)
Food Research International November 2013. Ana Teresa Serra et al.
10) Ecophysiological performance of three Opuntia ficus-indica cultivars exposed to carmine cochineal under field conditions
Scientia Horticulturae 4 February 2013. Hiram M. Falcão et al.
11) Mucilage removal from cactus cladodes (Opuntia humifusa Raf.) by enzymatic treatment to improve extraction efficiency and radical scavenging activity
LWT - Food Science and Technology April 2013. Jae Hwan Kim et al.
12) Biosorption characteristics of cadmium and lead onto eco-friendly dried cactus (Opuntia ficus indica) cladodes
Journal of Environmental Chemical Engineering September 2013. Noureddine Barka et al.
13) Phytochemicals, in vitro antioxidant capacity and antiradical potential of whole and ground seeds of three prickly pear varieties: A comparative study
Industrial Crops and Products August 2013. Makhlouf Chaalal et al.
14) Assessment of genetic diversity of Tunisian Barbary fig (Opuntia ficus indica) cultivars by RAPD markers and morphological traits
Scientia Horticulturae 4 July 2013. Monia Bendhifi et al.
15) Ameliorative effect of Opuntia ficus indica juice on ethanol-induced oxidative stress in rat erythrocytes
Experimental and Toxicologic Pathology May 2013. Hichem Alimi et al.
16) Effectiveness of submicron chitosan dispersions in controlling anthracnose and maintaining quality of dragon fruit
Postharvest Biology and Technology December 2013. Asgar Ali et al.
17) Assessing regional differences in predation of endangered species: Implications from Texas populations of the endangered star cactus (Astrophytum asterias)
Journal of Arid Environments October 2013. Adam W. Ferguson et al.
18) Modeling and optimization of betalain extraction from Opuntia ficus-indica using Box–Behnken design with desirability function
Industrial Crops and ProductsAugust 2013. J. Prakash Maran et al.
19) Dried prickly pear cactus (Opuntia ficus indica) cladodes as a low-cost and eco-friendly biosorbent for dyes removal from aqueous solutions
Journal of the Taiwan Institute of Chemical Engineers January 2013. Noureddine Barka et al.
20) Response surface methodology for optimization of the mucilage extraction process from Pereskia aculeata Miller
Food Hydrocolloids August 2013. Fausto Alves Lima Junior et al.
21) The effects of cactus inspired spines on the aerodynamics of a cylinder
Journal of Fluids and Structures May 2013. Benjamin Levy et al.
22) Short-wave ultraviolet-C light effect on pitaya (Stenocereus griseus) juice inoculated with Zygosaccharomyces bailii
Journal of Food Engineering July 2013. Carlos E. Ochoa-Velasco et al.
23) Oil composition and characterisation of phenolic compounds of Opuntia ficus-indica seeds
Food Chemistry 15 August 2013; Nadia Chougui et al.