Bibliographie scientifique non exhaustive obtenue grâce au moteur de recherche "Sciencedirect". Si vous souhaitez un article qui vous intéresse, contactez moi en me précisant le numéro de l'article ci-dessous.
1) Classification of lignocellulosic matrix of spines in Cactaceae by Py-GC/MS combined with omic tools and multivariate analysis: A chemotaxonomic approach
Journal of Analytical and Applied Pyrolysis 20 February 2020. Jorge Reyes-Rivera et al.
2) Gene-targeted molecular phylogeny, phytochemical profiling, and antioxidant activity of nine species belonging to family Cactaceae
Saudi Journal of Biological Sciences 12 March 2020. Heba H. Abouseadaa et al.
3) The potential of genome-wide RAD sequences for resolving rapid radiations: a case study in Cactaceae
Molecular Phylogenetics and Evolution 18 June 2020. Juliana Rodrigues Bombonato et al.
4) Glochids microstructure and dew harvesting ability in Opuntia stricta (Cactaceae)
Journal of King Saud University - Science 24 September 2020. Yahya S. Masrahi et al.
5) Maintaining genetic integrity with high promiscuity: Frequent hybridization with low introgression in multiple hybrid zones of Melocactus (Cactaceae)
Molecular Phylogenetics and Evolution January 2020. Gulzar Khan et al.
6) Ethnobotanical, nutritional and medicinal properties of Mexican drylands Cactaceae Fruits: Recent findings and research opportunities
Food Chemistry 15 May 2019. Yadira Ramírez-Rodríguez et al.
7) A glycosylated β-Sitosterol, isolated from Tacinga inamoena (Cactaceae), enhances the antibacterial activity of conventional antibiotics
South African Journal of Botany 14 August 2020. Joanda Paolla Raimundo e Silva et al.
8) Genotoxicity assessment of saline extract from Pilosocereus gounellei (Cactaceae) and its chemopreventive effect against cyclophosphamide-induced DNA damage
Heliyon 23 April 2020. Alisson Macário de Oliveira et al.
9) Performance of Hylocereus (Cactaceae) species and interspecific hybrids under high-temperature stress
Plant Physiology and Biochemistry 21 May 2020. Milena Maria Tomaz de Oliveira et al.
10) Exceptional biological control of two varieties of Cylindropuntia fulgida (Cactaceae) in South Africa using a recently-identified different biotype of the cochineal insect, Dactylopius tomentosus (Dactylopiidae)
Biological Control 29 May 2020. Hildegard Klein et al.
11) Structural elucidation of phenolic compounds isolated from Opuntia littoralis and their antidiabetic, antimicrobial and cytotoxic activity
South African Journal of Botany 19 March 2020. Heba Ibrahim Abd El-Moaty et al.
12) Conservation, spatial distribution, and endemism of Pilosocereus cacti in xeric environments of the Neotropics
Journal for Nature Conservation 21 April 2020. Pâmela Lavor et al.
13) Do different cultivation environments influence the germination and initial growth of three threatened Brazilian cacti species?
South African Journal of Botany 18 June 2020. Paulo Augusto Almeida Santos et al.
14) The importance of microenvironment: Opuntia plant growth, form and the response to sunlight
Journal of Arid Environments 6 April 2020. Taly Dawn Drezner et al.
15) Seed germination of Southern Chihuahuan desert cacti: Effect of mucilage, light and phytohormones
Flora 9 December 2019. Ernesto Mascot-Gómez et al.
16) Classical and fortuitous biological control of the prickly pear cochineal, Dactylopius opuntiae, in Israel
Biological Control 28 November 2019. Zvi Mendel et al.
17) Metabolite profiling of three Opuntia ficus-indica fruit cultivars using UPLC-QTOF-MS in relation to their antioxidant potential
Food Bioscience 7 June 2020. Mohamed A. Farag et al.
18) HPLC-PDA-MS/MS profiling of secondary metabolites from Opuntia ficus-indica cladode, peel and fruit pulp extracts and their antioxidant, neuroprotective effect in rats with aluminum chloride induced neurotoxicity
Saudi Journal of Biological Sciences 9 July 2020. Seham S. El-Hawary et al.
19) Suitability of Opuntia ficus-indica (L) Mill. and Euphorbia tirucalli L. as energy crops for anaerobic digestion
Journal of Arid Environments 6 November 2019. J. Krümpel et al.
20) Establishing population boundaries and conservation proposals for Coleocephalocereus purpureus, a critically endangered cactus species microendemic from Caatinga biome
Journal for Nature Conservation 27 April 2020. Daphne Amaral Frag et al.
21) Bioactive compounds and health benefits of Pereskioideae and Cactoideae: A review
Food Chemistry 30 April 2020. Tânia da Silveira Agostini-Costa et al.
22) Are protected populations of two globular cactus species facing a demographic explosion or just a “bonanza” year?
Journal of Arid Environments 28 April 2020. Yasmine Antonini et al.
23) Micropropagation, phytochemistry and biological activity of the critically endangered Mammillaria herrerae Werdermann
South African Journal of Botany 4 December 2020. Kihwan Song et al.
24) Bats and moths contribute to the reproductive success of the columnar cactus Pilosocereus leucocephalus
Journal of Arid Environments 13 June 2019. Antonio Miranda-Jácome et al.
25) In vitro gastrointestinal stability, bioaccessibility and potential biological activities of betalains and phenolic compounds in cactus berry fruits (Myrtillocactus geometrizans)
Food Chemistry 3 October 2020. Mara Montiel-Sánchez et al.
26) Physico-chemical changes in cladodes of Opuntia ficus-indica as a function of the growth stage and harvesting areas
Journal of Plant Physiology 25 May 2020. Belbahloul Mounir et al.
27) Photocatalytic degradation of Bisphenol-A in water under sunlight irradiation over ZnO nanoparticles fabricated by Ethiopian cactus pear fruit peel infusions
Optik 11 March 2020. M. Kamaraj et al.
28) Prickly pear fruit extract as photosensitizer for dye-sensitized solar cell
Spectrochimica Acta Part A: Molecular and Biomolecular Spectroscopy 23 October 2019. Nandarapu Purushothamreddy et al.
29) Powdered biosorbent from the mandacaru cactus (cereus jamacaru) for discontinuous and continuous removal of Basic Fuchsin from aqueous solutions
Powder Technology 23 January 2020. Jordana Georgin et al.
30) Pilosocereus gounellei (xique-xique) jam is source of fibers and mineral and improves the nutritional value and the technological properties of goat milk yogurt
LWT 5 November 2020. Fabrícia França Bezerril et al.
31) First evidence of Opuntia Ficus-Indica leaves used in ancient surface finishing treatments of stone architecture in Salento (Apulia, Italy)
Journal of Cultural Heritage 22 November 2020. Daniela Rizzo et al.
32) Efficient bacterial isolate from roots of cactus degrading Reactive Black 5
Environmental Technology & Innovation 7 August 2020. Asima Bibi et al.
33) Seasonal response of night-breaking on floral bud formation in red pitaya (Hylocereus sp.) in a noninductive period
Scientia Horticulturae 7 May 2020. Yi-Lu Jiang et al.
34) Drying impact on physicochemical and biochemical criteria of prickly pear fruit peels of three varieties of Opuntia spp.
Materials Today: Proceedings 27 May 2020. Fatima Ettalibi et al.
35) Effect of extraction condition on the antioxidant, antiglycation and α-amylase inhibitory activities of Opuntia macrorhiza fruit peels polysaccharides
LWT 14 April 2020. Sawsen Amamou et al.
36) A novel acid phosphatase from cactus (Opuntia megacantha Salm-Dyck) cladodes: Purification and biochemical characterization of the enzyme
International Journal of Biological Macromolecules 23 May 2020. Abdelbasset Chafik et al.
37) A review on the management of postharvest anthracnose in dragon fruits caused by Colletotrichum spp.
Crop Protection 24 December 2019. Paa K. Bordoh et al.
38) Forage nutritional differences within the genus Opuntia
Journal of Arid Environments 20 June 2020. Diana Valadares Pessoa et al.
39) The effect of harvest times on bioactive properties and fatty acid compositions of prickly pear (Opuntia ficus-barbarica A. Berger) fruits
Food Chemistry 19 August 2019. Fahad Al Juhaimi et al.
40) Antimicrobial effect of rhizome and medicinal herb extract in controlling postharvest anthracnose of dragon fruit and their possible phytotoxicity
Scientia Horticulturae 3 February 2020. Paa K. Bordoh et al.
41) Evaluation of colour stability of clear red pitaya juice treated by thermosonication
LWT 27 December 2019. Hongmei Liao et al.
42) Transcriptomics-based identification and characterization of glucosyltransferases involved in betalain biosynthesis in Hylocereus megalanthus
Plant Physiology and Biochemistry 24 April 2020. Fangfang Xie et al.
43) The inclusion of spineless cactus in the diet of lambs increases fattening of the carcass
Meat Science1 8 October 2019. Marismênia de Siqueira Campos Moura et al.
44) Chemical characterization, antioxidant capacity, and anti-hyperglycemic effect of Stenocereus stellatus fruits from the arid Mixteca Baja region of Mexico
Food Chemistry 15 May 2020. Cervantes-Arista Clara et al.
45) Economic estimation of cactus pear production and its feasibility in Spain
Trends in Food Science & Technology 15 July 2020. Lucía Andreu-Coll et al.
46) Effect of cadmium contamination on the rhizosphere bacterial diversity of Echinocactus platyacanthus
Rhizosphere 23 January 2020. Margarita María Sarria Carabalí et al.
47) Release mechanisms of bioactive compounds in fruits submitted to high hydrostatic pressure: A dynamic microstructural analysis based on prickly pear cells
Food Research International 18 December 2019. Andrea Gómez-Maqueo et al.
48) Effects of processing on the chemical, physicochemical, enzymatic, and volatile metabolic composition of pitaya (Hylocereus polyrhizus (F.A.C. Weber) Britton & Rose)
Food Research International 25 October 2019. Glauber Batista Moreira Santos et al.
49) Development of active and intelligent packaging by incorporating betalains from red pitaya (Hylocereus polyrhizus) peel into starch/polyvinyl alcohol films
Food Hydrocolloids 1 October 2019. Yan Qin et al.
50) Ultrasound-assisted extraction of phytocompounds from dragon fruit peel: Optimization, kinetics and thermodynamic studies
Ultrasonics Sonochemistry 21 May 2020. G. V. S. Bhagya Raj et al.
51) Microwave vacuum drying of dragon fruit slice: Artificial neural network modelling, genetic algorithm optimization, and kinetics study
Computers and Electronics in Agriculture 5 October 2020. G. V. S. Bhagya Raj et al.
52) Iron-rich chitosan-pectin colloidal microparticles laden with ora-pro-nobis (Pereskia aculeata Miller) extract
Food Hydrocolloids 17 August 2019. Vinicius B. V. Maciel et al.
53) Effect of carrier oil on α-tocopherol encapsulation in ora-pro-nobis (Pereskia aculeata Miller) mucilage-whey protein isolate microparticles
Food Hydrocolloids 10 February 2020. Isabelle Cristina Oliveira Neves et al.
54) Comparison of chemical composition and biological activities of Algerian seed oils of Pistacia lentiscus L., Opuntia ficus indica (L.) mill. and Argania spinosa L. Skeels
Industrial Crops and Products 28 April 2020. Fatiha Brahmi et al.
55) Phenolic compounds and antioxidant activity in vitro and in vivo of Butia and Opuntia fruits
Food Research International 23 September 2020. Fernanda Camboim Rockett et al.