Bibliographie scientifique non exhaustive obtenue grâce au moteur de recherche "Sciencedirect". Si vous souhaitez un article qui vous intéresse, contactez moi en me précisant le numéro de l'article ci-dessous.
1) Embryology of Mammillaria dioica (Cactaceae) reveals a new male sterility phenotype
Flora Volume 241 April 2018 Pages 16-26, Daniel Sánchez and Sonia Vázquez-Santana
2) The systematic value of pollen morphology in Arthrocereus A. Berger (Cactaceae, Cactoideae)
Review of Palaeobotany and Palynology Volume 269 October 2019 Pages 33-41, Diego Rafael Gonzaga et al.
3) Cylindropuntia rosea (DC.) Backeb, (Cactaceae): a new generic alien record in the flora of Saudi Arabia
Journal of Asia-Pacific Biodiversity Volume 11, Issue 21 June 2018 Pages 320-323, Sami Asir Al-Robai et al.
4) Seed development and germination of Strombocactus species (Cactaceae): A comparative morphological and anatomical study
Flora Volume 242 May 2018 Pages 89-101, Aldebaran Camacho-Velázquez et al.
5) Ecological significance of determinate primary root growth: inter- and intra-specific differences in two species of Gymnocalycium (Cactaceae) along elevation gradients
Flora Volume 248 November 2018 Pages 70-75, P. A. Martino et al.
6) Fungi infecting Escobaria cubensis and Melocactus holguinensis (Cactaceae) in northeastern Cuba
Acta Ecologica Sinica Volume 39, Issue 2April 2019 Pages 117-124, Alena Reyes-Fornet et al.
7) Gastroprotective effect of ethanol extracts of cladodes and roots of Pilosocereus gounellei (A. Weber ex K. Schum.) Bly. Ex Rowl (Cactaceae) on experimental ulcer models
Journal of Ethnopharmacology Volume 21823 May 2018 Pages 100-108, Glaubert A. Sousa et al.
8) Anatomically distinct representatives of Cactaceae Juss. family have different response to acute heat shock stress
Flora Volume 242 May 2018 Pages 137-145, Nataliia Nuzhyna et al.
9) Assessment of 28-day oral toxicity and antipyretic activity of the saline extract from Pilosocereus gounellei (Cactaceae) stem in mice
Journal of Ethnopharmacology Volume 23424 April 2019 Pages 96-105, Alisson Macário de Oliveira et al.
10) In vitro shoot production, morphological alterations and genetic instability of Melocactus glaucescens (Cactaceae), an endangered species endemic to eastern Brazil
South African Journal of Botany Volume 115 March 2018 Pages 100-107, G. Torres-Silva et al.
11) Reproductive phenology of cacti species in the Brazilian Chaco
Journal of Arid Environments Volume 161 February 2019 Pages 85-93, Vanessa Gabrielle Nóbrega Gomes et al.
12) Opuntia (Cactaceae) plant compounds, biological activities and prospects – A comprehensive review
Food Research International Volume 112 October 2018 Pages 328-344, Christiana Eleojo Aruwa et al.
13) Variability and composition of calcium oxalate crystals in embryos-seedlings-adult plants of the globose cacti Mammillaria uncinata
Micron Volume 125 October 2019 Article 102731, Brenda Micaela López-Macías et al.
14) Saline extract of Pilosocereus gounellei stem has antinociceptive effect in mice without showing acute toxicity and altering motor coordination
Regulatory Toxicology and Pharmacology Volume 95 June 2018 Pages 289-297, Alisson Macário de Oliveira et al.
15) Green process for fibrous networks extraction from Opuntia (Cactaceae): Morphological design, thermal and mechanical studies
Industrial Crops and Products Volume 12615 December 2018 Pages 347-356, Faten Mannai et al.
16) The performance of Dactylopius opuntiae as a biological control agent on two invasive Opuntia cactus species in South Africa
Biological Control Volume 119 April 2018 Pages 7-11, Nicola Frances Rule and John Hoffmann.
17) Phytochemical study of Harrisia adscendens
Revista Brasileira de Farmacognosia Volume 28, Issue 3May–June 2018 Pages 298-302, George Luís Dias dos Santos et al.
18) Exploring the vegetation: Seed harvester ants climb and remove seeds from a giant cactus in a semiarid environment
Journal of Arid Environments Volume 156 September 2018 Pages 106-109, Pedro Luna et al.
19) Development of plasticized edible films from Opuntia ficus-indica mucilage: A comparative study of various polyol plasticizers
Carbohydrate Polymers Volume 19015 June 2018 Pages 204-211, Rim Gheribi et al.
20) In vitro germination and growth protocols of the ornamental Lophophora williamsii (Lem.) Coult. as a tool for protecting endangered wild populations
Scientia Horticulturae Volume 23714 July 2018 Pages 120-127, C. Cortés-Olmos et al.
21) Effects of alternating temperature on cactus seeds with a positive photoblastic response
Journal of Arid Environments Volume 148 January 2018 Pages 74-77, L. Lindow-López et al.
22) How do young cacti (seeds and seedlings) from tropical xeric environments cope with extended drought periods?
Journal of Arid Environments Volume 154 July 2018 Pages 1-7, Aragón Lina and Lasso Eloisa.
23) Effects of nurse plants and the granivore guild in the associational susceptibility of seeds from the columnar cactus Pilosocereus leucocephalus
Journal of Arid Environments Volume 151 April 2018 Pages 9-14, Antonio Miranda-Jácome, and Joel Flores.
24) Plant functional trait structure in two fog deserts of America
Flora Volume 243 June 2018 Pages 1-10, Bárbara Larraín-Barrios et al.
25) Will climate change cause spatial mismatch between plants and their pollinators? A test using Andean cactus species
Biological Conservation Volume 226 October 2018 Pages 247-255, Pablo Gorostiague et al.
26) Global terrestrial biomes at risk of cacti invasion identified for four species using consensual modelling.
Journal of Arid EnvironmentsvVolume 156vSeptember 2018 Pages 77-86, Mhosisi Masocha and Timothy Dube.
27) Co-firing of coal/biomass blends in a pilot plant facility: A comparative study between Opuntia ficus-indica and Pinus radiata
Energy Volume 14515 February 2018 Pages 1-16, Rubén Pérez-Jeldres et al.
28) Zeaxanthin nanoencapsulation with Opuntia monacantha mucilage as structuring material: Characterization and stability evaluation under different temperatures, Colloids and Surfaces A
Physicochemical and Engineering Aspects Volume 5585 December 2018 Pages 410-421, Camila de Campo et al.
29) Ursane derivatives isolated from leaves of Hylocereus undatus inhibit glycation at multiple stages
Chinese Journal of Natural Medicines Volume 16, Issue 11November 2018 Pages 856-865, Pérez-Gutiérrez ROSA MARTHA and Enriquez-Alvirde SUSANA GABRIELA.
30) Biochemical and biophysical characterization of water-soluble pectin from Opuntia ficus-indica and its potential cytotoxic activity
Phytochemistry Volume 154 October 201 8Pages 47-55, Khalef Lefsih et al.
31) Treatment of dragonfruit (Hylocereus polyrhizus) with salicylic acid and methyl jasmonate improves postharvest physico-chemical properties and antioxidant activity during cold storage
Scientia Horticulturae Volume 23127 January 2018 Pages 89-96, Maysoun A. Mustafa et al.
32) Mycotoxigenic potential of Alternaria alternata isolated from dragon fruit (Hylocereus undatus Haw.) using UHPLC-Qtof-MS
Postharvest Biology and Technology Volume 141 July 2018 Pages 71-76, Juliana Cristina et al.
33) Encapsulation of cactus (Opuntia megacantha) betaxanthins by ionic gelation and spray drying: A comparative study
Food Research International Volume 111 September 2018 Pages 423-430; María Carolina Otálora et al.
34) Comparative morphological and anatomical study of self-repair in succulent cylindrical plant organs
Flora Volume 241 April 2018 Pages 1-7, Shamundeeswari Anandan et al.
35) Use of green chemistry methods in the extraction of dietary fibers from cactus rackets (Opuntia ficus indica): Structural and microstructural studies
International Journal of Biological Macromolecules Volume 116 September 2018 Pages 901-910, Marwa Cheikh Rouhou et al.
36) Metabolomic characterization of pitaya fruit from three red-skinned cultivars with different pulp colors
Plant Physiology and Biochemistry Volume 126 May 2018 Pages 117-125, Qingzhu Hua et al.
37) Investigation of betacyanins stability from peel and flesh of red-purple pitaya with food additives supplementation and pH treatments
LWT Volume 98 December 2018 Pages 546-558, Hui Yi Leong et al.
38) Physico-chemical characterization and pharmacological activities of polysaccharides from Opuntia microdasys var. rufida cladodes
International Journal of Biological Macromolecules Volume 107, Part AFebruary 2018 Pages 1330-1338, Meriem Jouini, et al.
39) Evaluation of physical, chemical, microstructural and micromechanical properties of nopal spines (Opuntia ficus-indica)
Industrial Crops and Products Volume 1231 November 2018 Pages 707-718, M. Q. Marin-Bustamante et al.
40) Chemical characteristics of non-starch polysaccharides of Opuntia cladodes as evidence of changes through domestication
Food Bioscience Volume 22 April 2018 Pages 69-77, Francisca García Nava et al.
41) Enzymatic hydrolysis of cactus pear varieties with high solids loading for bioethanol production
Bioresource Technology Volume 250 February 201 8Pages 273-280, Bárbara Ribeiro Alves Alencar et al.
42) Blends of Pereskia aculeata Miller mucilage, guar gum, and gum Arabic added to fermented milk beverages
Food Hydrocolloids Volume 79 June 2018 Pages 331-342, Tatiana Nunes Amaral et al.
43) Optimization of enzymatic extraction of pectin from Opuntia ficus indica cladodes after mucilage removal
Food Chemistry Volume 24115 February 2018 Pages 127-134, Nadia Bayar et al.
44) Effects of different harvesting seasons on antioxidant activity and phenolic content of prickly pear cladode juice
Journal of the Saudi Society of Agricultural Sciences Volume 17, Issue 4, October 2018 Pages 471-480, A. Boutakiout et al.
45) Synergistic effect of polysaccharides, betalain pigment and phenolic compounds of red prickly pear (Opuntia stricta) in the stabilization of salami
International Journal of Biological Macromolecules Volume 111 May 2018 Pages 561-568, Nadia Kharrat et al.
46) Effect of microencapsulated extract of pitaya (Hylocereus costaricensis) peel on color, texture and oxidative stability of refrigerated ground pork patties submitted to high pressure processing
Innovative Food Science & Emerging Technologies Volume 49 October 2018 Pages 136-145, Leda C. M. Cunha et al.
47) Impact of cooking process on nutritional composition and antioxidants of cactus cladodes (Opuntia ficus-indica)
Food Chemistry Volume 2401 February 2018 Pages 1055-1062, Elsy De Santiago et al.
48) Rheological behaviour of acetylated pectins from cactus pear fruits (Opuntia albicarpa and O. matudae)
Food Hydrocolloids Volume 85 December 2018 Pages 110-119, Yareli Morales-Martínez et al.
49) Application of liquid biphasic flotation for betacyanins extraction from peel and flesh of Hylocereus polyrhizus and antioxidant activity evaluation
Separation and Purification Technology Volume 2017 August 2018 Pages 156-166, Hui Yi Leong et al.